• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

US Mail Nightmare

426 posts in this topic

I think someone is putting something in the low grade AF15's - these moronic threads are becoming an epidemic....

:baiting:

Sell now before you start a silly thread & go off the rails.

:ohnoez:

There's nothing silly about the thread, just the trolling that followed. I posted an accurate account of a really bad experience with USPS.

I think someone is putting something in the low grade AF15's - these moronic threads are becoming an epidemic....

There's nothing silly about the thread, just the trolling that followed. I posted an accurate account of a really bad experience with USPS.

Don't forget you tried to cheat the system :makepoint:

Don't forget you tried to cheat the system :makepoint:

Um, don't forget that I checked with people on the forum and most people said their post office accepts comics as did the post office they were given to.

Also, what transpired had nothing to do with whether or not comics are accepted for media mail.

And then what happened? There are always going to be people offering advice, good and bad - presumably that's why you posted it here to get feedback. Did you expect 50 people to just jump on this thread and say "hey man, sorry this happened to you hopefully your books show up soon :wishluck: "

Once you post it as a new thread you have no control over the direction the thread takes other than through your responses. You overreacted because you were angry about your books being lost - based on your experience w/USPS on this particular move - who do you think gave you the best advice re: media mail for comics ??

Surely this could be a "theft" situation, an anomoly - but to say "people told me" and "the post office told me" is not bright. USPS regs are online - if you think they qualify for media mail, stop asking people & look it up yourself.

:popcorn:

p.s. "hey man, sorry this happened to you hopefully your books show up soon :wishluck: "

My local post office let's me use media mail for comics without any problem (so far anyway). It might be because it's not a huge city and I do tons of business with them from my ebay stuff.

I'm a bit worried now though after reading this thread.

And then what happened? There are always going to be people offering advice, good and bad - presumably that's why you posted it here to get feedback. Did you expect 50 people to just jump on this thread and say "hey man, sorry this happened to you hopefully your books show up soon :wishluck: "

Once you post it as a new thread you have no control over the direction the thread takes other than through your responses. You overreacted because you were angry about your books being lost - based on your experience w/USPS on this particular move - who do you think gave you the best advice re: media mail for comics ??

Surely this could be a "theft" situation, an anomoly - but to say "people told me" and "the post office told me" is not bright. USPS regs are online - if you think they qualify for media mail, stop asking people & look it up yourself.

:popcorn:

p.s. "hey man, sorry this happened to you hopefully your books show up soon :wishluck: "

One person advised not to ship (a package that heavy) media mail, and his advice was certainly the best. Many more people said media mail is great, and they ship comics media mail all the time. I've also received comics via media mail from Ebayers with thousands of transactions and 100% feedback.

I have no problem with receiving advice. I do have a problem with toolbags having the nerve to call me a liar. And then when I type out the letter and offer to scan and post it they don't even apologize.

I have no problem with receiving advice. I do have a problem with toolbags having the nerve to call me a liar. And then when I type out the letter and offer to scan and post it they don't even apologize.
Well if you aren't a liar and everyone at the post office knows all their rules - then I guess it's your mom again.

Remember Santa?? That cute fluffy Easter Bunny???

:taptaptap: