• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Weird Science 9

13 posts in this topic

tough one adam....

A ton of positives clean, sharp edges, nice colors, well centered white striper, tight staples

All the flaws are so small.......tiniest of backcorner pieces missing, slightly rough top edge/tanning, very faint impact at bottom of spine, 5 or 6 spine ticks that hide well in that white edging, little bit of color scuff in the blue top edge, tiny color loss in the 10c, tiny tear on the free back edge and what looks to be a faint non color breaking crease at that tear.

The color loss in the blue, which could easily be production, and the tear on the back are the main detractors.

6.5 or less, crack smokin hippie grader

7.0 Easy

7.5 Yep

8.0 Pretty confident

8.5 some chance, wouldn't surprise me

9.0 real outside shot but probably not due to the tear

9.2+ don't think so

Hi Adam...

At first glance it looks 8.5 to 9.0 ( front cover ) , unfortunately the back cover has three fairly visable flaws 1) 1/8 tear middle back cover edge 2) top corner outside edge is missing 3) lower outside corner missing as well .

Beautiful copy irregardless with bright, clean colors ! :headbang: I would say this is a raw eBay 8.0 / 8.5 , however the good ole boys at CGC would probably grade it a 7.5 or 7.0 because of the corners . I mention the eBay grade because in my opinion Overstreet grading standards seem to prevail on there, probably because of the bargain price hunters. :applause: