• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody looking to buy small Golden-Silver Age in Long Island, NY

62 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

It' been well over a year since I've been on the boards. I have made some nice friends with some of you, and have purchased many comics through this forum.

I have a small collection of cgc comics & unslabbed comics that I am looking to sell. All of these books have been purchased through forum members on here.

I live in Long Island,N.Y. (Suffolk County) and would have no problem showing the collection. I haven't touched the books in a very long time. A friend of mine is very sick, and does not have a job. He does not have any health insurance, and in an age where very few people don't do the right thing, I want to try and sell these books, and give all the money to him. I'm not looking to give them away, I want a fair market value. It's very small collection of maybe 50-75 books.

Yes, because of a disagreement I am on the probation list. I make no bones about that. But everyone who has every spoken to me, or sold me books on multiple occassions can tell you it was a very speedy sale. Nobody ever had any problems selling to me via pm, even after I was on the list.

If anyone is interested, or if you know any dealers in my area, please pm me. I can also compile a list and send it right over.

Thank you for your time.

Patrick

I have a small collection of cgc comics & unslabbed comics that I am looking to sell. All of these books have been purchased through forum members on here.

Really? Then why are you on the Probation List?

Aaaaand, there it is.

Straight to the point.

Straight to the point.

As if the OP could be that stupid.

He mentions in his opening post that he is on the probation list. I'm curious about two things; 1) what landed him there in the first place and 2) why did board members continue to transact business with him after he was placed on the list?

Straight to the point.

As if the OP could be that stupid.

All things are possible.

He mentions in his opening post that he is on the probation list. I'm curious about two things; 1) what landed him there in the first place and 2) why did board members continue to transact business with him after he was placed on the list?

It begins with post #2718641 on 11/4/08

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2719552&fpart=324