• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low/Mid-grade “minor” silver age Marvel 1st issues, etc…

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I’ve got some miscellaneous low and lower mid-grade Marvel silver, including a couple of minor 1st issues that are just taking up space in my collection. All books will be shipped via USPS Priority mail with insurance ($4.00 for domestic shipping), unless you request otherwise. Pick and choose what you want, or buy them all for just $75.00 including shipping. I will refund your money, minus shipping, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase. I accept Paypal and package well! Please PM me with any questions or picture requests. Thanks for looking!

• Captain America #111 Fine (good cover gloss, date stamp on front cover, dust shadow on right FC) – “Death” of Steve Rogers - $20.00

Captain Savage and his Leatherneck Radiers #1 VG+ (reading crease, minor staple rust, great cover gloss, off-white pages) $8.00

Daredevil #15 Good- (spine roll, tape pull on FC, large tear on BC); Daredevil #16 Fair (cover inks faded due to failed cleaning experiment) – Both books are complete. Good reading! - $5.00 for both

Daredevil #16 VG+ (good cover gloss, tanning) - Good eye appeal! Classic Romita Sr. Spidey/Daredevil cover - $25.00

Fantastic Four #46 VG (reading and subscription creases) – first full Black Bolt app. - $15.00

Not Brand Echh #1 VG (reading crease, minor staple rust, small stain top right corner FC) $8.00

Tales of Suspense #71 Good+ (significant spine wear) - $7.00

The Sub-Mariner #1 VG+ (1/2” vertical tear in middle of spine, 1/2” tear on right side FC, 1/4” tear, bottom FC, light subscription crease) - $30.00

Edited to include additional DD #15-16 descriptions -Jim

Edited to indicate lower price for entire group. Was $90.00. -Jim

Priced to sell - $65 for the lot including shipping. The Cap 111, Daredevil 16 and Sub-Mariner 1 are very presentable books, just not what I'm collecting these days. I'll give these one more shot on the boards, then off to eBay to sell piecemeal.

C'mon, don't you wanna be my "Pay" pal?

-Jim