• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All over the place: Star Wars $1 bin, New DC52 #1s and #2s Trades & HCs

16 posts in this topic

Relatively new here, but been buying for the last month or so, check my feedback if you have any concerns, I can also point you to sellers whom I've bought from of late. I also buy/sell on ebay under the username miraclemet1969.

For starters I will be listing some cheep trades, HCs and DCnU #1 singles, with more to follow after I take more pictures tonight. Will try to keep the list growing thru to Sunday night when I'll close up shop and invoice and ship.

I will take MO but very much do prefer paypal.

I'm not up for dealing with international shipping right now, so US only

I will ship anyway that you prefer.

Piles and offers are welcome of course!!!

Please post the as that trumps PM's.

NO Probies no way no how

Unless stated otherwise trades will be lightly read (once) and either shelf or box stored. Issues will be between VF/NM to NM and read once.

I'll ship trades at Media Mail rates, what I pay you pay or less. Padded envelopes for small orders, boxes for large unless you request other.

I plan to ship singles (bagged and boarded) in padded envelopes unless you hit a quantity that justifies a box. Again, what I pay, you pay or less.

Feel free to linger and mingle.

As we progress there will be some freebies tossed out as well so keep an eye out if you've already bought...

Star Wars $1 bin Comics conditions range from 5.0-6.0

111111094509.jpg

Issue #s

2 @3.0

2($.35 reprint) @5.0

3 @!4.0

5 @4.5

6 @4.5

7 @5.5

9 @5.0

10 @5.5

11@5.0