• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

111 posts in this topic

(apart from Khaos, of course, who's never imbalanced on the WC )

Although you claim he is never imbalanced...you gotta admit...he is unbalanced... insane.gif

Dammit. I meant UNbalanced. foreheadslap.gif

gossip.gif...

he's a little of both...

baracus_bosco8a.jpg

Don't make me turn this thread around, fools! sumo.gif

Well the smiley only reply reduction would help. I confess to being guilty of that. frown.gif

But what ELSE could we do to help organize and streamline? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Say - how about an OT Forum. It would be different from the Water Cooler in a very simple way. Going to the Water Cooler is like going to an organized social function while going to a comics OT thread would be like going to a party at a friend's house.

That's a horrible idea. I heard about another forum where they tried something like that and everyone contracted syphillus and died.

(apart from Khaos, of course, who's never imbalanced on the WC )

Although you claim he is never imbalanced...you gotta admit...he is unbalanced... insane.gif

Dammit. I meant UNbalanced. foreheadslap.gif

gossip.gif...

he's a little of both...

baracus_bosco8a.jpg

Don't make me turn this thread around, fools! sumo.gif

Ah, go for it - this thread was cooling off anyways.......

Let's see SOME ACTION!!!!!!!!!

Well the smiley only reply reduction would help. I confess to being guilty of that. frown.gif

But what ELSE could we do to help organize and streamline? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Say - how about an OT Forum. It would be different from the Water Cooler in a very simple way. Going to the Water Cooler is like going to an organized social function while going to a comics OT thread would be like going to a party at a friend's house.

That's a horrible idea. I heard about another forum where they tried something like that and everyone contracted syphillus and died.

frown.gif You COULD lend just one bit of support. frown.gif

God that was fast.

I don't know. Figure 120 seconds for an internet search of a graphic. 30 seconds to copy/paste/save n a graphics program. 60 seconds to upload it to a host, check the image from the host and copy the URL to memory. That's 3 /12 minutes. Posting it here will take maybe 30 more seconds - 4 minutes - Jeepers Khaos! it took you 5 minutes! What KEPT ya?

And if you already HAD that image on your host - for shame. For shame. 893naughty-thumb.gif

God that was fast.

I don't know. Figure 120 seconds for an internet search of a graphic. 30 seconds to copy/paste/save n a graphics program. 60 seconds to upload it to a host, check the image from the host and copy the URL to memory. That's 3 /12 minutes. Posting it here will take maybe 30 more seconds - 4 minutes - Jeepers Khaos! it took you 5 minutes! What KEPT ya?

And if you already HAD that image on your host - for shame. For shame. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Actually he probably did. But who cares? He turned the thread around. Watch this space for more fireworks as Khaos Kuts Loose!!!!!!

God that was fast.

Actually he probably did. But who cares? He turned the thread around. Watch this space for more fireworks as Khaos Kuts Loose!!!!!!

I hate the following things:

[*]Bronze Age Marvels

[*]Specially-designated OT forums

[*]Baseball

[*]Your mom

[*]Beyonder

[*]Greggy's mom

I love the following things:

[*]Van Helsing (Greatest movie ever.)

[*]POST-Unity Valiants

[*]CGG

[*]Pics of (the imaginary) Mrs. Currincomics

[*]OT threads in uncomfortable places

[*]Constant updates from The Grand Levine Self-Indulgency Project

Oh, and "Ablue." Discuss.

But who cares?

Khaos cares! He is second only to Greggy for love of adulation!

Hey Khaos! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I'm not sure what that means. Could it be that Pov has finally typoed so critically that he has actually accidentally written a sentence that, while coherent, is actually not remotely related to what he was originally trying to say??

God that was fast.

I hate the following things:

[*]Bronze Age Marvels

[*]Specially-designated OT forums

[*]Baseball

[*]Your mom

[*]Beyonder

[*]Greggy's mom

I love the following things:

[*]Van Helsing (Greatest movie ever.)

[*]POST-Unity Valiants

[*]CGG

[*]Pics of (the imaginary) Mrs. Currincomics

[*]OT threads in uncomfortable places

[*]Constant updates from The Grand Levine Self-Indulgency Project

Oh, and "Ablue." Discuss.

No need to discuss. Those lists should inFLAME the sensibilities of most of the people on these boards. Except for Greggy. After such relentless bashing, he must be comfortably numb by now (hence the graemlin only posts).

Although I do have a feeling that you were telling a couple of porky pies in your "I love" list. Van Helsing the greatest movie ever? That honour belongs to The Waterboy. tongue.gif

But who cares?

I'm not sure what that means. Could it be that Pov has finally typoed so critically that he has actually accidentally written a sentence that, while coherent, is actually not remotely related to what he was originally trying to say??

Well, it happened with those monkeys and those typewriters.

But who cares?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Khaos may have a point. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Seems to make sense. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Nah!

What is the difference btwn an OT forum and the Water Cooler?

I personally think movie reviews and the like really belong in an OT forum.

As comic book geeks, we don't care about the opinions of coinees and cardees. Like minds think alike and blah blah blah. An OT forum would be for comic book geeks to discuss OT things.

Rock my vote this way too, I come to this forum because the peeps I care to chat with are here, they know the answers to my questions. They hold me when I need held....oh sorry.....yea the comic section needs its own OT area. Please, pretty please!! flowerred.gif

I come to this forum because the peeps I care to chat with are here, they know the answers to my questions.

Well said! Well said! 893applaud-thumb.gif

They hold me when I need held....oh sorry.....yea

Yeah! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif

err - confused-smiley-013.gif awww why NOT! Yeah! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!