• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge Run of X-men

28 posts in this topic

Tremendous run of books. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks, Bob! Hopefully the market for X-men 94 9.8 wasn't killed by the last one that sold. If was a severely miswrapped OW copy but GPA doesn't make any differentiation.

Tremendous run of books. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks, Bob! Hopefully the market for X-men 94 9.8 wasn't killed by the last one that sold. If was a severely miswrapped OW copy but GPA doesn't make any differentiation.

Indeed. That should definitely be revised ( scans perhaps ??)

Time is running out on my top place in the X-men Registry. The auction starts tonight at 7:30. Over 650 different Uncanny X-men issues and variants are up for auction. I just strolled through the listings and the are still a TON of uber-cheap books left. It's worth noting that if you are a BA/CA/modern 9.8 freak, my set includes an unbroken run of main issue 9.8s from 94 to 536. There are only 6 variants in that run below 9.8. Lots of cheap books with some slabbed 9.8 moderns still listing below cover price!

cheetah's X-men Run