• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge Run of X-men

28 posts in this topic

I've put my full X-men run up for auction on ComicConnect's current featured auction. It contains issues from #2 to #535. A total of 655 of the 670 total issues in the Complete w/ Variants set. In the set, there is one 8.5, one 9.0, 13 9.4s and the rests are all 9.6 and 9.8. There is something for everyone with UHG SA, BA, CA and moderns. Moderns are bundled into groups of 3-4 so prices for these will probably be cheap. :cry:

You can find all the books here:

cheetah's X-men Run

Bid early and bid often...PLEASE!

I've just had a lot more interest in golden age books for the past year. If I'm going to keep dumping money into comic books, I might as well go after things I like to look at. So my Avengers, X-men and ASM sets are all gone or going to be gone.

Gotcha. If I can get an account set up I'll be bidding.

Any plans to attend C2E2 next year?

Yep. I will be there. I hope to not be as rushed as last year.

The ComicConnect auction is closing this week and Sunday is devoted entirely to my run of X-men comics (plus a PGX copy of #1 that isn't mine). Lots of great deals left on books with a major run of moderns going for little enough to make me cry! Nearly all the variants are there for sale and if you buy the entire set, you'd assume first place in the registry (as soon as you finished typing in all 650+ registration numbers!).

So go ahead. Bid now and bid later, too! Pretty much everything I make is going to be turned back around into more comics! It'll grow the economy!

X-men Day Begins Sunday at 7:00 PM EDST!

Here is a full list of the books being offered:

sig.jpg

Gotcha. If I can get an account set up I'll be bidding.

Any plans to attend C2E2 next year?

Yep. I will be there. I hope to not be as rushed as last year.

We can go out and grab a few beers. You won't be rushing anywhere. :banana:

DR.X

I've put my full X-men run up for auction on ComicConnect's current featured auction. It contains issues from #2 to #535. A total of 655 of the 670 total issues in the Complete w/ Variants set. In the set, there is one 8.5, one 9.0, 13 9.4s and the rests are all 9.6 and 9.8. There is something for everyone with UHG SA, BA, CA and moderns. Moderns are bundled into groups of 3-4 so prices for these will probably be cheap. :cry:

You can find all the books here:

cheetah's X-men Run

Bid early and bid often...PLEASE!

Darn,

I really want to complete my early X-Men, but do not have the funds at the moment.

Absolute awesome collection :headbang: - you should be proud and and deserve to get the best prices.

I have given up looking and my wife has taken my credit card away - Oh well. :pullhair:

I will have revenge soon.

Good luck with the sale.

Waylander

You could request CC allow time payments. I know they talked to me about it and I said it was okay. If you get it approved ahead of time, it won't be a problem.

You could request CC allow time payments. I know they talked to me about it and I said it was okay. If you get it approved ahead of time, it won't be a problem.

Normally I would but its a case of

Second child or comics!!!!

Unfortunately, my wife rules the roost and my spending has to be curbed for a while... Yes, yes, i know under the thumb but she is usually very generous with my comic budget so I just have to bide my time - hee hee.

Cheers,

:headbang:

Thanks, Nick. I'm hoping I don't get hammered on all of the moderns.

at least the stock market is doing its part to help you this week :wishluck:

I know many think there is no connection but I will say it is 99% connected for me. Now that I am FDQ for the most part, it doesn't matter but for the past 2 years, most of my purchases were purely from funny money I made in the market. I don't put hard earn saving into funny books.....I like my hard earn savings in something more "liquid"

I'm beginning to feel like the ComicConnect pimp! Just one more day till the near full run of X-men. Everything from 2 to 537 or so expect for four issues. Nearly every single possible variant is there. Both sketch covers from X-men 500 are in one lot and currently listing for less than $20! So go ahead and get over there! Bid early, bid often, bid late, I don't care, just BID!

cheetah's X-men Run