• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tempus Fugitivus?

10 posts in this topic

He finally got round to putting his books on the registry then, I knew he'd go in very high. lol

I can't imagine he will stop till he is #1. Seems like just a matter of time to enter the serial numbers.

He needs to make the sets public, though, with scans and the full works. :baiting:

I can't imagine he will stop till he is #1. Seems like just a matter of time to enter the serial numbers.

He needs to make the sets public, though, with scans and the full works. :baiting:

Yup, that would be fun to see. Although I think you already know what his Avengers look like.

He finally got round to putting his books on the registry then, I knew he'd go in very high. lol

Love to see the 3% of the Incredible Hulk-Complete that put up 150,000 registry points- with scans!!