• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man #55 CGC 9.8 W/P...

50 posts in this topic

And while we're putting words in each others' mouths, I read your reply as saying, "I'm wrong and I hadn't thought about it from that perspective, yet I am too emotionally invested in my original position to admit it."

Nah....more like [!@#%^&^] happens. Don't penalize or make others wait until you decide they have met their obligation because of the actions of a few....

Jim

Unfortunately, Jim, there's hardly anyone in this hobby you can trust anymore, and that applies both to dealers and fellow collectors. I don't sell that often, but when I do, I won't leave a feedback until I either get a feedback or confirmation that the item was received in good order. I won't risk someone playing bait-and-switch games or trying to perpetuate mail fraud or using the threat of unwarranted negative feedback to hold me hostage in any way.

For another perspective on this "who can you trust" game, I've got over 1000 unique feedback, I leave feedback most of the time as soon as the buyer has paid and I've never really had a major problem with someone perpetrating some evilness on me (knock wood). Maybe I've just been lucky over a thousand times confused-smiley-013.gif

Or maybe it's not so bad out there! thumbsup2.gif

Or maybe it's not so bad out there! thumbsup2.gif

Oh it is, but you really only get the scammers are the high-dollar levels. It's not worth it for anyone to put in the work for a Paypal scam at the sub-$100-$500 level, but get over that and into the thousands, and the freaks will come out to play.

And while we're putting words in each others' mouths, I read your reply as saying, "I'm wrong and I hadn't thought about it from that perspective, yet I am too emotionally invested in my original position to admit it."

Nah....more like [!@#%^&^] happens. Don't penalize or make others wait until you decide they have met their obligation because of the actions of a few....

Jim

What difference does it make that someone has to wait another week for the positive feedback? You act like I'm talking about withholding food and water here.

i'll win it for you, you paypal me the moolah, i'll paypal him, he sends it to me, i send it to you. 893whatthe.gif sound like a plan? thumbsup2.gif

Supa, are you ebay user fookine?

i'll win it for you, you paypal me the moolah, i'll paypal him, he sends it to me, i send it to you. 893whatthe.gif sound like a plan? thumbsup2.gif

I think that's another user on here. gossip.gif

I know it's someone on here, but who? confused.gif

I know it's someone on here, but who? confused.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif