• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man #55 CGC 9.8 W/P...

50 posts in this topic

A scan would be nice. cloud9.gif

Assuming it's not some pancake book with a huge white border. I saw a horrid-QP Iron Man 55 9.6 awhile back, and I only recently regained all of my eyesight. 893whatthe.gif

Assuming it's not some pancake book with a huge white border. I saw a horrid-QP Iron Man 55 9.6 awhile back, and I only recently regained all of my eyesight. 893whatthe.gif

smallish scan for such a high value book.

click pic for auction. 00_1_b.JPG

"DO NOT BID ON MY AUCTION IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD IT, DO NOT LIVE WITHIN THE USA, DO NOT HAVE A CONFIRMED ADDRESS THRU PAYPAL, OR HAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM BEING A DEADBEAT NONPAYING BIDDER. I WILL CANCEL BIDS OF THOSE WHO *CANT READ* AND ADD THEM TO MY BLOCK BIDDER/BUYER LIST."

My, my, my, his salesmanship.really gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling. 27_laughing.gif

*******PLEASE READ FEEDBACK POLICY******* I HAVE SOLD MORE THAN A FEW ITEM'S ON EBAY AND LEFT POSITIVE FEEDBACK AS SOON AS PAYMENT WAS RECEIVED AS SHOULD BE DONE. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE FEEDBACK FROM THOSE BIDDERS THAT ARE NOW ON MY BLOCK BIDDER/BUYER LIST. IM SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT, BECAUSE OF THOSE BIDDERS I WILL NO LONGER BE LEAVING FEEDBACK UNTIL I RECEIVE FEEDBACK. FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT TO SELLERS AND BUYERS IN THE EBAY COMMUNITY AS A WAY OF TELLING EVERYONE THAT THE PERSON YOU ARE SELLING TO OR BUYING FROM IS HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY AND NOT A DEADBEAT NONPAYING BIDDER OR SOMEONE TRYING TO COMMIT FRAUD. I THANK THE BUYERS THAT COMPLY WITH MY FEEDBACK POLICY.

I get pissed when folks don't leave me feedback, and I appreciate the honesty, but gesh!

About a month ago, a close relative of mine unfortunately passed away. He was an avid comic book collector, and his prized possession was an Amazing Fantasy #15 which has been stored away, and on the exterior, is housed in a protective sleeve with references to CGC. My family, and myself personally, have inherited this book from our deceased relative. We are unsure where and how to sell it.

From reading online, and doing slight research, I have found out that this comic book was the first appearance of SpiderMan, and also, that the comic is highly sought after.

If I was to decide to sell this book , would you be interested? confused-smiley-013.gif

news.gif Up 4 grabs tonight on eBay. The only reason IM selling this bad boy is because IM buying another bad boy... an Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 6.5 cloud9.gif to be exact acclaim.gif

What's with the $25 shipping for UPS ground? That's a bit on the expensive side, no?

893whatthe.gif Selling High Grade Comics must be getting dangerous. I mean since you bought a bullet proof vest a day prior to listing this auction........... : 893whatthe.gif

Seems the more apropriate name should be bushwhackprojects.... foreheadslap.gif

C'mon Bushy...sometimes I don't send payment out until day six...I guess I won't be bidding...

*******PLEASE READ FEEDBACK POLICY******* I HAVE SOLD MORE THAN A FEW ITEM'S ON EBAY AND LEFT POSITIVE FEEDBACK AS SOON AS PAYMENT WAS RECEIVED AS SHOULD BE DONE. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE FEEDBACK FROM THOSE BIDDERS THAT ARE NOW ON MY BLOCK BIDDER/BUYER LIST. IM SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT, BECAUSE OF THOSE BIDDERS I WILL NO LONGER BE LEAVING FEEDBACK UNTIL I RECEIVE FEEDBACK. FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT TO SELLERS AND BUYERS IN THE EBAY COMMUNITY AS A WAY OF TELLING EVERYONE THAT THE PERSON YOU ARE SELLING TO OR BUYING FROM IS HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY AND NOT A DEADBEAT NONPAYING BIDDER OR SOMEONE TRYING TO COMMIT FRAUD. I THANK THE BUYERS THAT COMPLY WITH MY FEEDBACK POLICY.

I completely disagree with this. As a buyer, once payment is made, I've done my part. Feedback should be posted then....not after the buyer does so. Sellers need to remember who the customers are here......

I've had way too many dealers not leave feedback for me over the last year due to inattention, a "I got mine so I'm cool" mentality, or pure laziness. These are dealers who have lost my business.....

Jim

grinch_pancakes.jpg

I completely disagree with this. As a buyer, once payment is made, I've done my part. Feedback should be posted then....not after the buyer does so. Sellers need to remember who the customers are here......

I've had way too many dealers not leave feedback for me over the last year due to inattention, a "I got mine so I'm cool" mentality, or pure laziness. These are dealers who have lost my business.....

Jim

Jim, I agree 1000% with the comments stated in regards to when a seller should post feedback--that is my standing policy.

I can however relate to his frustrations--I have a ton of customers who didn't leave me feedback--and I immediately post feedback after payment is received. Should he just place people who don't post feedback on his blocked bidder list and stop creating a fuss? confused-smiley-013.gif

I can however relate to his frustrations--

I can also but to arbitrarily start a selling process that says "you will give me feedback if you want to get one" smacks of bad customer service and, frankly, is quite selfish.

Should he just place people who don't post feedback on his blocked bidder list and stop creating a fuss? confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe...that's his right. But don't make customers feel as if they are obligated to do anything other than buy his comic. He doesn't like the fact that some customers aren't giving FB? Chock it up as the price of doing business and move on.....

Jim