• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trying to post a scan of JIM #109 (Might not be pretty...)

38 posts in this topic

Ummm...yeah.

OK, any tips? Besides me typing with all thumbs?

I scanned JIM #109's cover on my HP scanner. Saved it as a JPG. But couldn't attach it. What obvious thing am I missing? (Of course, this may all be for naught. I think my scanner stinks on ice and the picture might look horrible.) foreheadslap.gif

Are you trying to upload or link to a already uploaded picture?

So you are trying to upload...

The scan must not be bigger than 150KB.

Resize it to 145KB or smaller then try uploading.

I tried to e-mail, but it didn't go through. Thanks for the attempt. (And I made it a picture attachment. Ah well, it's not a big deal though it is fun too see a lot of these books here.

Well, mine is not as nice as that one. That appears to be in great shape. JIM #109 is my only JIM. I got it because of the Magneto appearance. I feel mine is in VF. It has good color but there are some creases on the spine/staples.

I will try to figure out how I am totally missing how to do this.

Well, mine is not as nice as that one. That appears to be in great shape. I feel mine is in VF.

Don't sell yourself short...if memory serves, his is a CGC 7.0

If his is a CGC 7, then I better re-think how I graded mine. 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif

Nah, the defect knocking it down isn't visible in the scan...I remember him posting this one once before. What was the defect, supa? I forget.