• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trying to post a scan of JIM #109 (Might not be pretty...)

38 posts in this topic

Go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for a free account. Then upload your images there and link to them using the "Image" link in the Instant UBB Code section in the reply window. Photobucket will reduce the image to 250 kb, and the service is free. Lots of guys use Photobucket to host images that they post here.

Should I use "Paint" to re-size mine? Or is there a better way with the monopoly called Windows?

See, I thought my scanner stunk on ice. 893frustrated.gif But it is from 1999 I believe. Perhaps I'll get a new one when I upgrade the printer. My wife hates the printer due to it's speed. (It's a HP672C)

Well, I think I have the gist of it now. Thanks for guiding the blind. foreheadslap.gif

Gotcha. That answers a question on a brand new Thread. Thanks. I'm still trying to get used to the "number" system. I've always went by what I started with on Overstreet back in the late 70's.

Ever dig up an old Overstreet and flip through. God, it's depressing... (If only I had the same cash back then... 27_laughing.gif )