• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Tony Moore Walking Dead OA Cover

101 posts in this topic

5k for a cover seems very reasonable

Not when you consider that you could have bought a few of the nicer ones here on the boards for around $1000 not that long ago.

Our own MutantKeys could tell you some sob stories over what he sold some great Tony Moore Walking Dead OA covers for.

I thought Danny bought those several years ago and sold them more than 2 years back.

In OA years, 2 years might as well be 20 when it comes to sales comps. lol

contact jon jespersen

I can call if you want and see what they have and pricing?

Yes, I am going to guess between 10K-20K for each cover. Except if he still has issue 6 that one might be less.

1 or 2 were damaged with water also, I am trying to remember which ones. A cat spilled water on a couple...

contact jon jespersen

I can call if you want and see what they have and pricing?

Yes, I am going to guess between 10K-20K for each cover. Except if he still has issue 6 that one might be less.

1 or 2 were damaged with water also, I am trying to remember which ones. A cat spilled water on a couple...

Was it a zombie cat? :wishluck:

Not when you consider that you could have bought a few of the nicer ones here on the boards for around $1000 not that long ago.

Our own MutantKeys could tell you some sob stories over what he sold some great Tony Moore Walking Dead OA covers for.

I thought Danny bought those several years ago and sold them more than 2 years back.

You're probably right. As you know, it all kind of runs together after awhile.

You're probably right. As you know, it all kind of runs together after awhile.

I did that the other day. I was picking up a page sequential to a page I already had. I wound up paying twice as much for it and wondering why the market had changed so much. It had only been a couple of months. Then I checked and it had actually been years. lol