• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Tony Moore Walking Dead OA Cover

101 posts in this topic

5k for a cover seems very reasonable

Not when you consider that you could have bought a few of the nicer ones here on the boards for around $1000 not that long ago.

Our own MutantKeys could tell you some sob stories over what he sold some great Tony Moore Walking Dead OA covers for.

Not when you consider that you could have bought a few of the nicer ones here on the boards for around $1000 not that long ago.

Our own MutantKeys could tell you some sob stories over what he sold some great Tony Moore Walking Dead OA covers for.

$1000 was before the tv series. Was before his panel pages started selling for $1000. Was before his 8x10 commissions started selling for @ 600 or 700 bucks. It was a very long time ago when you consider what has happened.

I am pretty sure it would take a lot more than 5K to get Tony to sell any of the ones he still has. The one's MK had did lack Zombies so they weren't the most desired of Tony's covers.

That is what I figured but bragnet said they were 5k+. I was just hoping for some confirmation.

I am pretty sure it would take a lot more than 5K to get Tony to sell any of the ones he still has. The one's MK had did lack Zombies so they weren't the most desired of Tony's covers.

That is what I figured but bragnet said they were 5k+. I was just hoping for some confirmation.

Consider it confirmed. (shrug)