• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Tony Moore Walking Dead OA Cover

101 posts in this topic

:signofftopic:

lets get this back to getting Doug a Moore OA Cover :makepoint:

Not really lol. We are finding out which is available to the market^^ Unless you want to pay insane amount to get it off the hands of fellow collectors lol. Although, Tony Moore will want alot for those in his possession.

No offense buddy but I already knew all that info (thumbs u

I have been looking since October and have done a lot of research and saving (thumbs u

I love a WTB thread where the OP tries to get the thread back on track and find what he is looking for and someone says - "Not really." It doesn't get any better than that. Bad manners bumpage.

:bump:

Thanks Sean :foryou: .never thought my own WTB thread would be taken over lol

Have some faith in me... I have done research and just want people to know I am a serious buyer for one of the "available"covers (thumbs u

I love a WTB thread where the OP tries to get the thread back on track and find what he is looking for and someone says - "Not really." It doesn't get any better than that. Bad manners bumpage.

:bump:

Ok... first of all how would I know if the OP knows which covers are available. So trying to see which covers might still be available for him to purchase is off topic? Now I remember why I don't post much here. You get flamed for trying to help. Anyways good luck on your search.

Thanks Sean :foryou: .never thought my own WTB thread would be taken over lol

Have some faith in me... I have done research and just want people to know I am a serious buyer for one of the "available"covers (thumbs u

I would like to hijack Doug's posting to see if anyone has a cheap set of the old school GI Joe cartoon on DVD. Looking for super cheap prices.... :baiting:

:)

(Please do not contact me about a cheap set of old school GI Joe cartoons. This is a joke. Please find Doug a cover.)

I sent an email to him awhile back regarding the prices for the pages he has listed on his site and no word back yet. Has he ever sent a price list for his pieces to anyone?

Got this from Kara a couple days ago. Sadly those prices are out of my league so I settled with a good Adlard page. :)

Hello Domiku,

Thank you so much for the interest in Tony's work. It means a great deal to us to know that Tonys work is held in such high regard.

I can tell you that pages from The Walking Dead range in price from $2000 - $12,000. Every page that we have currently available can be viewed at www.tonymooreillustration.com in the art for sale gallery. While prices are not listed, if you pick a few pages that you are interested in and email me the page numbers I would be more than happy to get you a quote.

Thanks so much!

Kara

Thanks for the info! Looks like they went up because the last time I heard prices for these pages they started at $1000. I guess WD madness has hit TM!

wow....makes me wonder what my CGC graded 10 signature edition signed by Kirkman and Moore with a sketch by both and signed by the entire cast of the show would sell for....hmmmmm?......Yeah right....just a joke