• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hundreds of x-men books ending in less then an hour

8 posts in this topic

I like the X-men lots and would have bid. But honestly having a large group of books be FINE to NM in one lot is a put off for me. I'd rather you would have done two separate lots.... one with the mid-grades and one with the higher grades.

Just my 2 pence

I like the X-men lots and would have bid. But honestly having a large group of books be FINE to NM in one lot is a put off for me. I'd rather you would have done two separate lots.... one with the mid-grades and one with the higher grades.

Just my 2 pence

Yes i agree with you but i cant lie and say they are all near mint when very few that are in fine condition would make up a very small part of this lot of books... i was being very very conservative when i grade large lots like this one and sorry you wouldnt bid on these.. maybe in the near future we could make a deal Tsimanga :)