• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a comic site for this?

71 posts in this topic

There's been like 5 PMs telling me the same thing, the thing is, so many people familiar with that series, not one person cam tell me if the book even exists... I want to see the UK cover somehow....

It's annoying that all the sites that DO have pics of the series don't have the complete set, just bits and pieces...

Very...but I have gotten use to it ..I collect foreigns..remember?

It's annoying that all the sites that DO have pics of the series don't have the complete set, just bits and pieces...

I've been looking for an issue of the UK Korak series for years and I've never been able to find a trace of it, even on Ebay.

Someone needs to put together an online database along the lines of Mike's DC site. It won't be me though as I have the I.T. Skills of a house brick ! :insane:

Who do I know who collects foreign comics and has just put together a cool website? hm:baiting:

551 and 587 both have Hobgoblin covers. (shrug)
Which ones?

The covers are re-drawn UK versions so can't tell which US books they represent. Currently on Ebay UK by seller hannah11jane who is selling a lot of UK spideys in the 500-600 range.

551 and 587 both have Hobgoblin covers. (shrug)
Which ones?

The covers are re-drawn UK versions so can't tell which US books they represent. Currently on Ebay UK by seller hannah11jane who is selling a lot of UK spideys in the 500-600 range.

I just checked an hour ago....wow..ok...let me do my thing..thanks...

I've been trying to find these online since you started the thread and so far, I've drawn a blank. :sorry:

I've owned various of the earlier Spidey reprints and I know that the slightly later introductions of Puma and the Rose were covered in the Spider Man & Zoids series but I've just never encountered the ones that you're looking for.