• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

23 posts in this topic

btw, did we really go to the moon? There's a lot of information/observation to indicate that it was a hoax...

Mulder....Scully....anybody?

I'd have to say we went.

If for no other reason than the astronauts back then. They would have screamed bloody murder. They were all very patriotic. But, get them to lie about the moon landing? They'd be to pi$$ed about not going.

Have you seen the pics. Looks like redhook got to them. 27_laughing.gif

Actually, if redhook got to them, there wouldn't be a conspiracy theory--no one would KNOW the difference.

True He is very good in Photoshop.

This info is outdated...we need to know how long it would take to get to Mars... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Probably another 20 years or longer based on the US government's lack of initiative to actually plan and engineer a trip.... tongue.gif

Jim

Thanks for the props guys. I was 15 when we landed on the moon. Too early for photoshop!

Yikes, Red, I was 15, too! Turning 50 this year was a major emotional drag!

My family lived on the East Coast, and I remember having to stay up until the wee hours of the morning to see Neil Armstrong make that original moonwalk. I think it was supposed to happen in prime time, but NASA was incredibly cautious with the whole landing and exploring process. That walk and his words that accompanied it are highlight memories for me.

Moon? What moon?? There is no moon! It's all a conspiracy. There never was a moon. Even if there was, there is no way you could drive to it. Silly people, there is no moon.

(Sorry, I've been off my meds lately) crazy.gif

pi = 3.14159265 thumbsup2.gif

did you know in a lifetime you produce as much saliva to fill up a swimming pool?

And if you've spent any time in the babe test thread you can double that.