• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-man 65 from same LCS original owner collection

18 posts in this topic

Here is another book from the same original owner collection this appears unread off white to white pages

16gba5x.jpg

333icue.jpg

These books look even nicer than mine I also bought off the racks read a couple of times and set them aside.

Thanks in advance I've set several others aside with my LCS for future purchases.

Unfortunatly the Hulk 181 was sold before I had a chance to review the collection

WEBHEAD

What a beautiful book! I think it could could easily be a 9.4. Determining exact high grades is so confusing for me. I read Overstreet again and again and it says no color break over for 9.0 and higher, yet practically everyone owns CGC books that are 9.4 and has one color break on the spine.

Great find!!!

What a beautiful book! I think it could could easily be a 9.4. Determining exact high grades is so confusing for me. I read Overstreet again and again and it says no color break over for 9.0 and higher, yet practically everyone owns CGC books that are 9.4 and has one color break on the spine.

Great find!!!

Thanks you'd have to use a magnifying glass to see anything bad with this... it is near perfect....

Great find!!!

stop using overstreet would be the first right step to understand CGC grading. Often new members will come on here and start to compare CGC grading with overstreet guide. It is not the same. The last time, I had a debate with someone that writing isn't allow on 9.0 book or better according to overstreet guide...rubbish, I said. Haven't we seen even 9.4 to 9.8 CGC Pedigree slabs with writings on the cover? why bother throwing the guide at me with that argument doh!

One of the stress marks is from a staple.

The edge is most likely just folded over.

Doubt a pressing would help this book.

I say 9.6 as is unless the cover has some dents or NCBC's on it.

Beautiful book.