• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Short Bus Thread

46 posts in this topic

Post edited for clarification...

Dude, your thread is [!@#%^&^] trashed, man.

It can still be salvaged. We can re-build it.........unless RS shows up then this thread is [!@#%^&^] doomed. foreheadslap.gif

It can still be salvaged. We can re-build it.........unless RS shows up then this thread is [!@#%^&^] doomed. foreheadslap.gif

[!@#%^&^], man. You're right. I was out of my [!@#%^&^] skull when I said that. What a dumb [!@#%^&^] ignoramus I was. Let's just hope that piece of [!@#%^&^] RS doesn't show up and ruin this once-great (for one [!@#%^&^] post) thread.

Did you ever wanted to know what a totally OT thread with useless information would sound like....come with me as we peek in on two of our colorful members, MajorKhaos and BachelorofComix...

HEY! He's trying to make a break for it! QUICK, Boy BOCer! To the Khaosmobile! We'll follow this topic to the ends of the earth!

[!@#%^&^], man. You're right. I was out of my [!@#%^&^] skull when I said that. What a dumb [!@#%^&^] ignoramus I was. Let's just hope that piece of [!@#%^&^] RS doesn't show up and ruin this once-great (for one [!@#%^&^] post) thread.

ablue gossip.gif

Did you ever wanted to know what a totally OT thread with useless information would sound like....come with me as we peek in on two of our colorful members, MajorKhaos and BachelorofComix...

HEY! He's trying to make a break for it! QUICK, Boy BOCer! To the Khaosmobile! We'll follow this topic to the ends of the earth!

Let us delete our posts & make him look like a fool. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Do you ever feel that chill down your spine? The one that feels like a thousand retarded children hitting each other with foam baseball bats? That's Ablue walking past your window... and seeing into your soul.

Let us delete our posts & make him look like a fool. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif Time for the med refills....