• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seven Slabbed Keys - B&B #28, FF #1 & #4, Sgt. Fury #1, Strange Tales #101

26 posts in this topic

Title says it all. Seven early 60s keys in low to mid-grade. :banana:

For those who might ask, these books are not currently listed anywhere else. No eBay, no auction house and nor are they included on the www.comicanadirect.com site.

To the best of my knowledge, none of these books have been pressed. On the downside, prices are pretty much firm. :sorry:

Stuff

(1) Paypal is acceptable and within the UK, cheques are also fine. Given the ticket price of some of these books, direct wire transfers can also be arranged and I'm quite happy to discuss time payment arrangements.

(2) Regarding shipping, one slab will cost $25 and this will include insurance, a pre-requisite on these books. Additional slabs will cost $10 each to ship with no additional charge for insurance.

(3) Regarding who wins what, I'm going to deviate from my usual rules given the nature and sticker price of these books and the fact that certain buyers might wish to remain anonymous. Therefore, the first person to post :takeit: in either the thread, or a PM, will be the winner and time stamps will be the deciding factor.

(4) When posting the :takeit: , you must quote the book you are referring to.

(5) If you're on the Probation List, off. (thumbs u

(6) Returns will be accepted on these books but shipping will be at your own expense unless a material fact was not disclosed during the sale process.

Strange Tales #101

CGC Graded 5.5

Off-White to White Pages

$295

scan0240.jpg

scan0241.jpg

Argh. Paid $250 for a 4.5 awhile back from a banned boardie that can't be named.

Should have waited... :eek: