• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 6 : Challenge Time

89 posts in this topic

You know I spend 20 minutes looking at the book last night. I cant tell for the life of me, short of cracking the slab, if there is a piece missing or it folded inward.

I honestly dont think there was a piece missing when I sent that book out to have it graded.

If there is a piece missing, I want my grade changed to 4.0 as I wrote you in the note! Grrr... sumo.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

You know I spend 20 minutes looking at the book last night. I cant tell for the life of me, short of cracking the slab, if there is a piece missing or it folded inward.

I honestly dont think there was a piece missing when I sent that book out to have it graded.

If there is a piece missing, I want my grade changed to 4.0 as I wrote you in the note! Grrr... sumo.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Tell you what, If you Win this contest, I will give you the book flowerred.gif

Here's another scan...

482792-detective252.jpg

That corner is definately missing foreheadslap.gif

482792-detective252.jpg.da723eecc3d6aba0a9e5fdcceee947d1.jpg

So, Nikos, YOU are the CGG mole! Only a CGG operative could have missed that piece! 27_laughing.gif

Oh NO the jig is up, You busted me red-handed there Redhook, 27_laughing.gif