• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comgeek and Investmentcollectibles2

5 posts in this topic

if you look on eBay for the investmentcollectibles2 auctions, it looks, smells, and tastes like comgeek's auctions (and even has an e-mail from comgeek). Is this a scam or what the 893censored-thumb.gif is going on here?

I've asked investmentcollectibles2, and he's ignored me, so now I'm going to comgeek.

confused-smiley-013.gif

if you look on eBay for the investmentcollectibles2 auctions, it looks, smells, and tastes like comgeek's auctions (and even has an e-mail from comgeek). Is this a scam or what the 893censored-thumb.gif is going on here?

I've asked investmentcollectibles2, and he's ignored me, so now I'm going to comgeek.

confused-smiley-013.gif

The auction text for investmentcollectibles2 says the account is associated with comgeek. I couldn't really tell what the exact relationship was when I saw it, but the fact that there is a relationship is definitely explicit.