• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men 179

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your grade!

I also have a question that goes along with this one, if anyone has a minute. This copy looks great in hand. Just a few super small spine creases and a BR small corner crease and a small rub just under Spidey's head in the UPC box. It also has 7 non color braking spine stress marks. Non of them extend past the black boarder line - super small.

So onto my question. How much do the super small spine stress makes take a book down in grade? You have to look at the cover moving it in the light before you even pick up on them. Also - if this book did not have the other flaws and just the NC spine stress makes what would it grade as?

Thanks a lot for any help. As I mentioned in a few other posts, I am having fun grading all my X-Men and a lot of them from this era are in great shape and just have those small non color breaking stress marks.

cm_xmen_179_front.jpg

cm_xmen_179_back.jpg