• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery In Space #75 CGC 9.4, Headline #6 CGC 9.6 MH Copy, Action #70 CGC 6.5

10 posts in this topic

All reasonable offers will be considered.

HEADLINE COMICS #6 CGC 9.6, WINTER 1943, MILE HIGH COPY

Flawless copy of a great war cover.

head6l.gif

head6.gif

MYSTERY IN SPACE #75 CGC 9.4, MAY 1962

No JLA collection is complete without this sequel to JLA #3. Gardner Fox story. Carmine Infantino and Murphy Anderson cover and art.

mys75l.gif

mys75.gif

ACTION COMICS #70 CGC 6.5, DECEMBER 1944

Black cover hard to find in even mid-grade.

act70l.gif

action70.gif

I've had several requests for prices, so here goes:

Headline Comics #6 $1080

Mystery In Space #75 $1050 893whatthe.gif

Action Comics #70 $350

I've had several requests for prices, so here goes:

Headline Comics #6 $1080

Mystery In Space #75 $1050 893whatthe.gif

Action Comics #70 $350

Is your surprise because that price seems high or low? It's only 3xguide for a CGC 9.4 JLA key.

Bob listed a 9.4 copy of the same book on the boards several months ago(before the increase in the new guide) for $1100.

I think the GPA is under $700. It's a nice book but maybe priced a tad aggressively. Still, if you sell it, what do I know? Did the $1100 copy sell?

I think the GPA is under $700. It's a nice book but maybe priced a tad aggressively. Still, if you sell it, what do I know? Did the $1100 copy sell?

GPA is under $700, but is based on the one and only sale of this book on eBay in the last two years. The buyer(me) got one heck of a deal. The board agreed, and the seller certainly was surprised that the bidding didn't go higher. There are no copies graded higher on the census.

I can only assume that Bob sold his copy. A few weeks after he announced on the boards that the book was available, I checked his site and it wasn't there. Maybe Bob can chime in and let us know if it sold.

3xguide just doesn't seem out of line for an early JLA appearance. Would any of the first 50 issues of JLA sell for less than 3xguide in 9.4? And most of those issues have 9.6s in the census.

I doubt there'd be any question at all if the JLA appeared on the cover of the MIS.

Thanks!

About the MIS #75, I did get confirmation from Bob that his copy sold.

Also, I worked on my website a bit this weekend. Seperated Silver/Bronze certified from Silver/Bronze raw and posted 9 scans of raw books offered. Take a look, there are some nice, affordable books there, including some cool Adams issues.

Jeff