• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How did I do for cover price on this Man-Thing 2?

8 posts in this topic

I was buying several books at my LCS and this didn't have a price on it so I asked the kid how much and he said, "Uh, I don't know. How about cover price?" I didn't think 20 cents would set me back too bad so I took it. How'd I do?

Man_Thing_2_front.jpg

Man_Thing_2_back.jpg

yeah, i wasn't really looking for these books but when there wasn't a price, i was more curious than anything and when he said cover price, without knowing it's overstreet value at all, i knew it was a deal. it goes 2 4 6 14 18 22 in overstreet.

I'll give you double what you paid for it... smile.gif

Nice job... don't you love it when they leave the insufficiently_thoughtful_person in charge and you get a great deal? You should have chacked to see if they had any unmarked golden age books... shocked.gif

What? You didn't haggle? Are you made out of money or what? 27_laughing.gif

the only way i was able to afford the book was by not feeding the meter... i guess i wanted to book bad enough to risk a parking ticket.

I'd wonder bread the back, but for 20 cents..............it's hard to fault you on the purchase.

Did you see my thread where a shop sold my Silver Age 12 centers for cover price 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Being at the right place at the right time is what it's all about!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif