• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone see the Spider-man broadway play?

6 posts in this topic

I took my kid to see it back in April this year. It was very enjoyable and very well done. The music was cool as well as the cast. Itcertainly wasn't spot on right from the comic books, but your kids will enjoy it. You will also enjoy the different way Spidey is served up in a live play format, that is if he doesnt end up on your lap. One of the highlights of our trip to NYC.

A group of us went to see it during NYCC. I thought it was great. Visually it was pretty spectacular. They managed to create a ton with perspective so the aerial stunts really popped. The music was pretty good. The actor who portrayed Green Goblin was great. The story doesn't follow the standard Spidey mythos of the comics or the movie but for the musical it was well done. I would certainly recommend it.