• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problems Uploading Scans

22 posts in this topic

My problem ended up being with GiMP. At least I think. I would resize & compress the files to what it told me was under the 200kb mark. But after Gemma and I looked at the files again, many of them were in fact well over 200kb. I went back and resized and compressed the images again and everything worked fine.

200kb is still an amazing amount of space, the pictures I've been able to upload look great.

I'd suggest double checking your file sizes one last time, especially if you are playing really close to the 200kb mark.

You da man steve. I was using a new compression process and even tho my pics were displaying as XXkb they were in fact actually abot 2.5% larger which was enough to tip me above 200

Now im good! Yay!

Did you check the size of your the images you're trying to upload? The registry has a 200kb file size limit, and if an image is larger than that, it won't get added to the book ...
The NGC registry has raised the 200kb limit. Will CGC be able to do this as well?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5592293&Board=82