• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOOO!!! HISSSSS!!!!

9 posts in this topic

Love it when people pull an auction in the closing minutes!!! This book was at about $1050 with a few minutes to go, but he pulled it before anyone could snipe:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32739&item=2242862333&rd=1

Anybody else have a bad taste in their mouth about someone with an ebay name of "silver-age-fan" who only takes check or money order? I seem to remember someone else who went by that name (minus one dash) on ebay... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh I'm definately a pissed off about it also. Been waiting for one to show for a looonngggg time.

Wish you woulda won!!! Then you coulda sold me your 9.0... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yeh, I should give him even more money because he ended it early since he didn't like his price. That's definately a good idea...

Brian

Hey! If your in the mood send some of that extra dough my way! hi.gifflowerred.gif