• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

possibly the most important g.a. pedigree offering ever f.s. on the boards--SOLD

56 posts in this topic

i have come into a denver s/h book. my old one is available.

the denver hello pal 1 is truly a landmark book in the hobby. or, maybe it deserves to be blown up by a landmine. one of those.

anyway, denver's are VERY damn hard to come by, and this may be the cheapest of all. i paid about $400 many years ago when i started my pedigree type-set pursuit. i'd like to get $500 now.SOLD!!! i'll ship domestic, we'll figure out foreign. i'll take it on the thread wins, but i'll consider a reasonable counter. if it doesn't sell here, i'll put it in the next big c'link auction, as it is an auction kinda book.

denver.jpg

I think it's important to note the accompanying privilege with this book. If you purchase it, you will forever have people posting this book in response to any comment or post you make. Just ask Billy. He probably deleted the photo as he knew so many people had in copied to their computer, just for the opportunity to post it in reply to something else. This is an invaluable intangible.

This book is still here? If I didn't have a dozen copies already, and I wasn't flat broke, and I was after better books, and it was a bit less shiny (I like my comic covers matt) and the label was a very slightly different shade of blue I'd be all over this one.

i have come into a denver s/h book. my old one is available.

the denver hello pal 1 is truly a landmark book in the hobby. or, maybe it deserves to be blown up by a landmine. one of those.

anyway, denver's are VERY damn hard to come by, and this may be the cheapest of all. i paid about $400 many years ago when i started my pedigree type-set pursuit. i'd like to get $500 now. i'll ship domestic, we'll figure out foreign. i'll take it on the thread wins, but i'll consider a reasonable counter. if it doesn't sell here, i'll put it in the next big c'link auction, as it is an auction kinda book.

denver.jpg

Damn, if I only hadn't bought all that stuff in the auctions last week, and next week, oh, and the week after that. :pullhair: