• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post examples from your type sets

167 posts in this topic

I agree, Billy. But I'm going to give him a pass because it's one of my favorite MMC covers... and the guy has a skull and it is fiery red. Plus, he's got a cool leather Nazi jacket and really cool sunglasses. Even if he's not Herr Shmidt, I'm giving him some props for his sartorial taste.

I have it on good authority that the guy on MMC #45 is actually the Red Skull's protege! :insane:

:o Is he the dreaded Crimson Cranium!?!

Once he finishes his "bad guy" night classes at the community college the teacher gives him the rest of his red skull!

Haven't bought a whole lot of books but Lou and I collect "green dress" covers.

We've sold a lot of the higher grade ones but these are a few that still remain that I have scans of. The ones that were sold have been replaced (Rangers #26, Wings #90) with mid grade copies but I haven't scanned them yet.

AmazingGhostStories16.jpg

TrueLovePictorial4.jpg

TrueLovePictorial5.jpg

I agree, Billy. But I'm going to give him a pass because it's one of my favorite MMC covers... and the guy has a skull and it is fiery red. Plus, he's got a cool leather Nazi jacket and really cool sunglasses. Even if he's not Herr Shmidt, I'm giving him some props for his sartorial taste.

well said.

RangersComics1492Pennsylvania.jpg

Wow. I didn't realize this book existed in this grade.

you can find them in this grade, but only if you're willing to have all the letters at the bottom cut off.

[that'll teach you to krap my hello pal thread, limey!!]