• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "If you don't like it, then don't look" GI Joe SS thread!

85 posts in this topic

I am curious as to how many you have managed to get signed and submitted yourself out of this group. I am guessing there probably are a decent amount of books in that run that have never been subbed before as Sig Series books.

The majority of the Marvel series I had sent off to get signed at various Con's over the last year and a half. And the majority of those were already slabbed 9.8's. I've have about 8 to 10 that took a grade drop that I've had to replace with other 9.8 slabs.

Several of the newer (IDW) books I've purchase already SS, other than a few of them.

There are several of these books that are the only SS copies in existance.

This is NOT a Signature Joe thread without my 3 additions:

My Joe's 46 & 52 are the highest and only "SS" 9.8's! :banana:

SAM_3100.jpg

SAM_3593.jpg

There are 2 other Special Missions #2's out there, but i wonder if they have sigs by Hama, Trimpe & Zeck. hm

SAM_3537.jpg

This is NOT a Signature Joe thread without my 3 additions:

My Joe's 46 & 52 are the highest and only "SS" 9.8's! :banana:

SAM_3100.jpg

SAM_3593.jpg

I hope to have another copy of each one of these days! Zeck covers are sweet!

There are 2 other Special Missions #2's out there, but i wonder if they have sigs by Hama, Trimpe & Zeck. hm

SAM_3537.jpg

Very, very nice!!! Awesome cover! ( also the cover to the Australia GI Joe #2! )

This is the only one I've got but I loves it!

GIJoe38.jpg

This is also one of my favorite covers as well. (thumbs u

Check out the Walking Dead sketch cover in my sig line with the Governor vs. Michonne. This G.I. Joe cover was the exact book I gave Cliff Rathburn as the inspiration for the sketch. I asked him to give me them in a similar pose. ;)

:cloud9:

1178831.jpg

Holy sh@t!!! That's awesome!

His thread is amazing.

Just like my last post. This comic was another inspiration for a WD sketch. I brought this book to the Charlie Adlard signing and wanted Andrea & Michonne together. Because of the line he only did head sketches though :( but he did draw the sketch with Andrea holding a gun & Michonne holding a sword. :)