• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome to the Jazz Lounge. A nice selection of comics. Take 10% off the rest!

50 posts in this topic

Uptown%20Jazz%20Lounge.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]Welcome to the Jazz Lounge. Sit back and relax while you enjoy the eclectic mix of comics.

Domestic shipping (U.S.) will be a flat $6.50 and international shipping will be exact cost.

I reserve the right to sell to anyone who is "on a list".

Enjoy![/font]

Let's start with a few lots.

First is a lot of 30 EC reprints. These are great reads if you haven't seen these before. They are full color reprints of the 50s series. The grades vary, there's a couple that have water damage but most are in the range of 8.5 and above.

$30

DSCN0281.jpg

In this lot you will get:

Crime Suspenstories 8

Weird Science 11

Weird Fantasy 9

Incredible Science Fiction 8

Frontline Combat 10

Frontline Combat 11

Frontline Combat 15

Aces High 1

Shock Suspenstories 1

Shock Suspenstories 2

The Haunt of Fear 1

The Haunt of Fear 4

The Haunt of Fear 8

Two Fisted Tales 1-12

Two Fisted Tales 19-23

The 'Nam #1

I have it labeled as first print, I don't know if there were subsequent prints, but thought I'd let you know.

This one is beautiful, at least a 9.2. If it doesn't sell here I'm probably going to send it in.

$10

015.jpg

Star Trek The Motion Picture #1

A tough black cover and this one is another beauty that I'll probably send in if it doesn't sell here. My scanner did some weird stuff on the black cover - the blacks are deep, rich and uniform, so don't be misled by the scan.

9.0 or better

$10

014.jpg

I have a couple of poly bagged books. I can see that they both have New Mutants 1 but I can't make out the other book. They also contain an A-Team trading card! :screwy:

Each is $2.50

DSCN0282.jpg

:takeit: Both please sir!

^^ Thank you!

Howard the Duck Annual #1

This one is so fresh that when I took it out of the bag and opened the pages to check it, they still had the bindery indents inside stuck together, just like a fresh book from the 70s - it had never been opened before. :cloud9:

9.0 or better

$5

006.jpg