• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special note of thanks to 'joeypost'

39 posts in this topic

I guess I could whine about a transaction gone bad. hm

Don't bother Mark1, you whine plenty about nothing all the time.

Speaking of whining do I have a story about mark 1. he is quite the turkey.

maybe he will grow up and realise that joey and doc are great guys. hope someday you can rise to half of the caliber of person they are.

I guess I could whine about a transaction gone bad. hm

Don't bother Mark1, you whine plenty about nothing all the time.

Speaking of whining do I have a story about mark 1. he is quite the turkey.

maybe he will grow up and realise that joey and doc are great guys. hope someday you can rise to half of the caliber of person they are.

What are you talking about Jamie? I have no problems with Joey or Doc. I've done business with Joey already with no issues. I haven't met doc but i'm sure we'd get along just fine.

And after the feast I had last night, I feel like a turkey. Kluck you. (thumbs u

Who took that picture?

I honestly can't remember. We had a pretty big group that day.

I think I have a shot of everyone from a sky view when we were still at the train station headed into Greek town.

I'll try to find it.

Hello all,

I just wanted to take some time and thank 'joeypost' for helping me obtain my X-Men #17 CGC 9.4 Northland pedigree. About two weeks ago, I posted in a 'PM' thread in the 'PM' forum.

Not only were we able to work out a deal, but he allowed me to make time payments on the item (especially since I haven't sent him a dime); so I would not have to tie up all my cash at once. (I have a drug problem.) His service was spectacular, he was very responsive to my PMs (even though at times I probably over-communicated with him, i.e. I bugged the hell out of him.); and I'm sure the item will be professionally packaged and shipped lightning fast. (He can't get rid of me fast enough.) If you EVER get a chance to do business with this individual please do. It was one of the best transactions I have ever had inside the comic collecting hobby (and even outside of it as well. It even beats paying for sex.) This is how all sellers should treat their buyers.

Thank you, 'joeypost' and have a great holiday weekend! I look forward to more transactions in the future! (Are you familiar with PGX?)

Sincerely,

'Doc'

SPAM

Hello all,

I just wanted to take some time and thank 'joeypost' for helping me obtain my X-Men #17 CGC 9.4 Northland pedigree. About two weeks ago, I posted in a 'PM' thread in the 'PM' forum.

Not only were we able to work out a deal, but he allowed me to make time payments on the item (especially since I haven't sent him a dime); so I would not have to tie up all my cash at once. (I have a drug problem.) His service was spectacular, he was very responsive to my PMs (even though at times I probably over-communicated with him, i.e. I bugged the hell out of him.); and I'm sure the item will be professionally packaged and shipped lightning fast. (He can't get rid of me fast enough.) If you EVER get a chance to do business with this individual please do. It was one of the best transactions I have ever had inside the comic collecting hobby (and even outside of it as well. It even beats paying for sex.) This is how all sellers should treat their buyers.

Thank you, 'joeypost' and have a great holiday weekend! I look forward to more transactions in the future! (Are you familiar with PGX?)

Sincerely,

'Doc'

SPAM

Tasty.

Hello all,

Sincerely,

'Doc'

SPAM

No.

It would be spam if I included his web address, like so, www.cfpcomics.com .

That would be spam.

The above paragraph is simply thanking a friend for going out of his way to do me a favor. It may be something more, but it isn't something less.