• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS CGC Slabbed books

19 posts in this topic

I will list here a few CGC slabbed books, a little bit of everything but mostly Marvel's. No raw book in this thread.

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

CGC books: If I know for sure that a book has been pressed or has not been pressed, I WILL DISCLOSE IT !! If I don't know, I will also disclose it. Indeed, for some of them, I do not have any knowledge if they have been pressed or not because I bought them from eBay or auctions sites without disclosure.

Sales on CGC books are final, but I will be pleased to answer any question you may have regarding specific defects.

The first :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

Prices are in principle firm but feel free to send me a PM and make an offer if you want; I am open to negotiation especially on multiple purchases, worst I can say is no.

Shipping cost depends of how many books you take, where you live and how you want this to be shipped:

1) 1-3 CGC books with $100 insurance and tracking number to the USA with strong packaging is estimated around $25.00 but it depends of where you live.

I do accept PayPal or money orders. Personal checks are fine too but will need to clear if we've never done business before.

Tim Holt #13 CGC VF+ 8.5 : $225

Book was pressed by Joeypost. This is the only CGC graded copy of this issue.

3rd appearance of The Ghost Rider (which CGC forgot to mention on the label..)

Looks gorgeous for the grade in comparison of other CGC books graded the same or higher.

TimHolt13CGC85.jpg

Journey into Mystery #118 CGC 9.0 : $500

I don't know if this book was pressed or not.

JIM118CGC90.jpg

Great book/copy at a GREAT price! :headbang: Why is this book still here...I'd be all over it but I have a nice 9.0...

Good luck with the sales Patrick! :wishluck: