• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men 94 (now back from CGC)

23 posts in this topic

Thanks a lot guys!

I bought this one in hopes that it is at least an 8.0 and thinking it could possibly go up to 8.5. I kept my eye on it at the LCS and got a really good look at it before purchasing. I have been studying a lot of X-Men 94 CGC scans and I swear this book gets away with a lot more than others. But perhaps I was doing a little wishful thinking. They were asking $500.00 and I got it for $300.00 at the day after Thanksgiving sale. I would like to make a little money off this one sometime and am sending it to CGC so I'll keep you posted when it comes back.

Get your grade in if you want to see how close we all get when I get it back in a few months.

Thanks again for the feedback!

I'd give it an 8.0 based on similarities to mine..

I took a look at yours again before I bought it too. I agree they do look close and yours is that .5 better.

Thanks a lot guys!

I bought this one in hopes that it is at least an 8.0 and thinking it could possibly go up to 8.5. I kept my eye on it at the LCS and got a really good look at it before purchasing. I have been studying a lot of X-Men 94 CGC scans and I swear this book gets away with a lot more than others. But perhaps I was doing a little wishful thinking. They were asking $500.00 and I got it for $300.00 at the day after Thanksgiving sale. I would like to make a little money off this one sometime and am sending it to CGC so I'll keep you posted when it comes back.

Get your grade in if you want to see how close we all get when I get it back in a few months.

Thanks again for the feedback!

From the scans, I think it's at least an 8.5, possible 9.0 (thumbs u Good luck :wishluck:

:gossip: I honestly don't know where the 7.0/7.5 grades are coming from . . . :grin:

Just got this back today.

It is an 8.5!

For once I was actually on par and bought it thinking it was a grade or so above the price and it came back going my way.

:applause:

The grading gods have smiled upon you!

Sell it and buy a 9.0 :baiting: