• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale!

1,636 posts in this topic

Nifty Avengers....even if I'd stayed online until 5 AM I wouldn't've won them anyway. :cry:
I can't compete with the F5 button humpers either. The only item I can win is one that no one else wants, and even then, someone is likely to have accidentally flung an :takeit: its way....., :sorry:

Nifty Avengers....even if I'd stayed online until 5 AM I wouldn't've won them anyway. :cry:
I can't compete with the F5 button humpers either. The only item I can win is one that no one else wants, and even then, someone is likely to have accidentally flung an :takeit: its way....., :sorry:

:signfunny: Oh so true!

Brian,

Just a thought..How about some sales to people that have not been able to snag anything thus far? Like if someone already has purchased say three books, that is their limit? Does that sound reasonable or fair?

(thumbs u

Recap of what's left (pages are dependent on your preferences so here's the list of what is left - in order):

Brave and the Bold 112 NM- $40

Four Color 135 (NM- structure but foxing back cover) VF/VF+ $100

Bullwinkle 1 9.0/9.2 structure with rusty staples 8.0/8.5 $60

JLA 137 VF/NM $10

ASM 107 NM- $50

JLA 113 NM- $40

Detective Comics 77 cover detached, no grade. It is a really sharp copy with beautiful colors. $325

Wonder Woman 105 Fr/Gd $100

Avengers 5 VF- $220

FF 60 VF/NM $70

X-Men 30 Fine $25 (sold if it's actually X-Men 25 Fine)

Action 265 F/VF $70 <--new from last night that may have gotten lost in the shuffle

Foolkiller can I have a pony too?

I missed last night due to the late notice from FK about it (looking back it was like a flash mob, it was awesome)... but luckilly there were only 1 or 2 books I had interest in...

I will be here tonight with my F5 bells on.

As for a separate night for folks who haven't won anything, that I may do.

That would be nice. Can't buy a damn thing in your threads anymore, so I have basically given up even looking.

A good problem for you to have! lol

Perhaps there can be a list of the books provided ahead of the scans so if people are interested they can stay up and wait for the scan to pop up and put the :takeit: sign. Rube11 does this often with books coming in from CGC. There can be a policy that you must buy the book even without the scan if you post an I take it sign early, but I'm not sure if its ok on the boards. But an early list would consolidate the threads a bit because people can buy the book they want in one bunch.

Anyhow just some ideas. I just wish my meager sales threads got a quarter of the attention Foolkiller gets lol