• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 thumbs up for Spectacular Spider-Man #14

6 posts in this topic

Paul Jenkins writing and Paolo Rivera paintings were great!

I highly recomend this comic. You don't see that many one shot stories these days, but this comic was perfect!

I stopped collecting Spectacular around issue #8, but noticed the paintings from this issue and picked it up. If the stories and art remain this good I'll keep buying em.

This one issue was better than the last two years worth of Amazing Spider-man.

I found the colors a little dark, but great stuff for a first-timer in Paolo Rivera and he'll definitely get better at his craft. Great one-off story. thumbsup2.gif

yes it was a great story. I thought the story was really compelling and brought you into it. The ending was really nice to, what Spider-Man did for him. Kinda a real nice different story. Thumbs up for this type of difference.

At first, I did not care for the painting in this issue but by the end of the book I really started to appreciate it. thumbsup2.gif

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!

At first, I did not care for the painting in this issue but by the end of the book I really started to appreciate it. thumbsup2.gif

Hey, don't I know you?!? Didn't 'House used to nail your sister?

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!

stooges.gif