• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst covers ever! What were they thinking?!?

71 posts in this topic

These two covers represent everything I hate about Byrne. Took a grand tradition and turned it into Not Brand Ecch! Vol. 2. And check out all the [!@#%^&^] on the cover of 238.....I'm surprised that they had room for Alicia's right ankle in there. Or is it her left....never can tell with Byrne.

PLUS - since I'm on my Byrne Rant - I HATE THE WAY HE DRAWS KIDS LIKE MIDGETS, and his women look like ET drawn with boobs!

Not quite the World's Greatest Comic Magazine as far as these two issues.....not quite up to the the Kirby/Sinnot 48 through 60 run........

There I said it.

ff238.jpg

ff275.jpg

YOU DARE RIP THE BYRNE MAN!!?? sumo.gif

INFIDEL!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Hey, I love him when he sticks to the galactic/alien stuff....Trial of Reed Richards? Classic. It's just that when I think of the FF tradition hitting a low like these two pieces of evidence.....I begin to quietly weep. sorry.gif

Hey, I love him when he sticks to the galactic/alien stuff....Trial of Reed Richards? Classic. It's just that when I think of the FF tradition hitting a low like these two pieces of evidence.....I beging to quietly weep. sorry.gif

when you put it that way.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif he has done better work.. gossip.gif