• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanksgiving Variant Madness!!! Now $1.50 Each! Recap Page 15

179 posts in this topic

y.jpg

I know I am trying to sell these books, but...Dynamite really does their product a disservice by cranking out an ungodly number of variants...not fair to the fans or the franchise...talk about killing the golden goose :frustrated:

Red Sonja 1

Red Sonja 5

Red Sonja 9

Red Sonja 10

Red Sonja 10 (copy 2)

Red Sonja 10 (copy 3)

za.jpg

Kryptonian action for the masses...the last son of a dead planet...OK, the last son and his pet dog...OK, tales from his childhood...wait, wait a cat, no...a horse...a super monkey...no, no...it's a Super Cousin...an identical cousin, and you'll find...they dress alike, walk alike, talk alike... :whistle: What a wacky pair (lyrics paraphrased from dusty corners of memory...forgive any errors... :foryou: )

Supergirl 6

Supergirl 6

Supergirl 23 (copy 2)

Supergirl 35

Supergirl 35 (copy 2)

Thor 614

zc.jpg

From Supermonkeys, horses, and cats to vampires and zombies...oh my :o

True Blood 4

True Blood 2

:news: SOLD!!! Ultimate Avengers 1

Ultimate Avengers Three 1

:news: SOLD!!! Ultimate Fantastic Four 30

:news: SOLD!!! Ultimate Fantastic Four 31

You are the Man!!!

Purchases are much appreciated :whee:

Will be back to update the thread on these purchases, add the final books (X-Men and Wolverine mostly) and finish up.

Break time...let's see if I can successfully spend any money :juggle:

:takeit:

All the ones Snake has held for me plus

Hulk 11 and Incredible Hercules 128

Tomb Raider 1

Justice League of America 6

Justice League of America 6 (copy 2)

Nova 28

Invincible Iron Man 25

Green Lantern 57

You are the Man!!! ^^

Purchases are much appreciated :whee:

Will be back to update the thread on these purchases, add the final books (X-Men and Wolverine mostly) and finish up.

Break time...let's see if I can successfully spend any money :juggle:

Sigh...only a lone Brava and the Bold was added to the shopping cart...internet was really dragging on reloads tonight. Oh well, more money for other things :whee: Finishing up the listings with a few more posts (thumbs u

zd.jpg

:news: SOLD!!! Ultimate Spiderman 150

:news: SOLD!!! Ultimate Spiderman 1

Ultimate Spiderman 1 (copy 2)

:news: SOLD!!! Uncanny X-Men 508

Uncanny X-Men 521

Uncanny X-Men 524

...let's see if I can successfully spend any money :juggle:
Your FK sales thread report card follows:

Batman book, posted TAKE IT in 15 seconds came second to the guy who did it in 9.

B&B book, posted TAKE IT in 7 seconds for the ^^

:applause:

Yep much better hit rate last night...and wish I could take credit on going one for two. Missed the Batman post, but in Brian's threads I go through and delete my misses...makes his life a little easier when figuring out who won what. Believe I went after five books total. Only one I regret missing was the Iron Man 55...think I was second or third in line there :frustrated:

Batman book, posted TAKE IT in 15 seconds came second to the guy who did it in 9.

Yep much better hit rate last night...and wish I could take credit on going one for two. Missed the Batman post, but in Brian's threads I go through and delete my misses...makes his life a little easier when figuring out who won what. Believe I went after five books total. Only one I regret missing was the Iron Man 55...think I was second or third in line there :frustrated:

Mans gotta have deep pockets to hang out in a FK thread for any extended period of time. Snake is RICH!

ze.jpg

:news: SOLD!!! Vengeance of Moon Knight 2

Vengeance of Moon Knight 8

Wanted 1

Wanted 2

War Machine 7

Witchblade 143

:gossip: Wanted is an incredible read...LOVED it...do yourself a favor and find the trade or put together the series, crack open a beer and lose yourself in the madness for an hour!

Mans gotta have deep pockets to hang out in a FK thread for any extended period of time. Snake is RICH!

Rich off three dollar variants....bwah ha ha!!!

Now get to buying...I got more $10 Brave and the Bolds to snag lol