• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanksgiving Variant Madness!!! Now $1.50 Each! Recap Page 15

179 posts in this topic

I will second Heath on Wanted. Great books! (thumbs u

I have them all or I would these beotches up for three bucks.

Yeah...one of the best last pages in comic storytelling history :gossip: Won't ruin it for you, but the perfect ending if you will (thumbs u

zg.jpg

Me, personally, I am waiting for World War Wolverine on the World Wide Web...I checked, Wonder Woman is Waiting too hm

Wolverine Weapon X 4

Wolverine Weapon X 4 (copy 2)

World War Hulk 1

World War Hulk 2

World War Hulk 3

World War Hulk 5

Didn't see a fourth issue for WW Hulk...so not quite a complete set :sorry:

X-men 1

:takeit:

^^

Already adjusting everything...you know I love to spread the comic love around...glad we could hook you up with one :whee:

:gossip: Michael could you edit your original take it post to show only one is grabbed by you? :foryou:

Fixed it for ya sir. Sweet lord aint you about done... some of us got school tomorrow :)

zj.jpg

And we draw to an end...stick around a few minutes while I update the thread...since we didn't get six buyers, I will figure out another discount/freebie for those that stayed to play :foryou:

X-Men Legacy 236

X-Men Phoenix Endsong 1

X-Men Phoenix Warsong 1

21 (WTF is this? And why is Tron signing it instead of fighting the good fight on the grid???)

Done :whee:

With many thanks to loyal friends and customers (worship)

If you have already bought from this thread before this post please read on...

Starting at 11:00 CST (ten minutes or so) Please feel free to take any items for $2 apiece. Just a little thank you for making this project a success :angel:

Prices will be reduced to $2 each for everyone at some point tommorrow :)