• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanksgiving Variant Madness!!! Now $1.50 Each! Recap Page 15

179 posts in this topic

Howdy Andy! How's life?

it's good! we had our baby shower this afternoon and my buddy and I just finished painting the baby's room! cannot complain! what about you?

nice books, btw!

Did the baby like the shower...?

:hi: RMA

If you are interested, feel free to join the others on any additional purchases at $2 apiece. Many thanks for the patronage :)

I'll give it a look. I think you may have done much better than my terrible abortion of a ripoff "deal" I got from Jay Company at SD.

:eyeroll:

Worst deal I've ever made in comics, ever, because I trusted people I've paid THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of dollars to over 12+ years to not screw me.

oops.

Anyhoo...sorry to derail. ;)

Hey you know I love my sales threads to be social...what the hell happened? Sounds horrible :eek:

The New Years frivolity parameters must be set. :taptaptap:

Indeed they must...I vote that the package must include both a genuine I think you would like this gift and another item designed to mock the other person hm

I have already procured the latter portion of said package. It is awesome, so awesome that I am considering being a premptive Indian Giver and keeping it for myself, possibly sending a ball gag or fine set of Ben Wa balls in its place. hm

And for the former portion what?

Invincible Iron Man 25 (copy 2)

Green Lantern 59

Green Lantern 60

Green Lantern 61

Green Lantern 64

Green Lantern 65

:takeit: @ $2 each

:sorry: Rupp just beat you on the GL books, but the Iron Man 25 will be added to your stack ^^

Just like Rupp. Always spoiling a good time.

Howdy Andy! How's life?

it's good! we had our baby shower this afternoon and my buddy and I just finished painting the baby's room! cannot complain! what about you?

nice books, btw!

If you are interested, feel free to join the others on any additional purchases at $2 apiece. Many thanks for the patronage :)

I'll give it a look. I think you may have done much better than my terrible abortion of a ripoff "deal" I got from Jay Company at SD.

Worst deal I've ever made in comics, ever, because I trusted people I've paid THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of dollars to over 12+ years to not screw me.

oops.

Hey you know I love my sales threads to be social...what the hell happened? Sounds horrible :eek:

PM sent. ;)

Howdy Andy! How's life?

nice books, btw!

oops.

PM sent. ;)

Ah, discretion, You are a wise man.

Howdy Andy! How's life?

nice books, btw!

That's just great :applause: Expect to see a picture in my PM box after the big day has arrived. Congrats on everything :)

Life is good here...weighing a job offer from a VA Hospital in North Carolina, so a move may be in the works :eek:

of course! :whee:

Howdy Andy! How's life?

nice books, btw!

well... as for the baby - i don't know. the wife and i most definitely did! :) He's not expected until late January.

Howdy Andy! How's life?

nice books, btw!

oops.

PM sent. ;)

Not in the way you think.

It was about not going after them in an out of the way sales thread. That seemed like it would be taken as a bit cowardly, so I took it down.

If I'm going to go in with guns blazing, I need to do it properly, in the right place.

Howdy Andy! How's life?

nice books, btw!

That's just great :applause: Expect to see a picture in my PM box after the big day has arrived. Congrats on everything :)

Life is good here...weighing a job offer from a VA Hospital in North Carolina, so a move may be in the works :eek:

of course! :whee:

Howdy Andy! How's life?

nice books, btw!

well... as for the baby - i don't know. the wife and i most definitely did! :) He's not expected until late January.

I've often wondered why people would shower babies...it seems a bath would be better....

(Sorry I wasn't more obviously funny. ;) )

No time to offer a proper recap or update while at work today...hopefully tonight :wishluck:

In the meantime, a price reduction...$2 each for any buyer from this post forward (previous purchase or not), as long as you note the $2 price in your :takeit: post...helps me keep track of everything :foryou:

Howdy Andy! How's life?

nice books, btw!

oops.

PM sent. ;)

It was about not going after them in an out of the way sales thread. That seemed like it would be taken as a bit cowardly, so I took it down.

If I'm going to go in with guns blazing, I need to do it properly, in the right place.

Actually, we were on the same page..... this time.

Howdy Andy! How's life?

nice books, btw!

oops.

PM sent. ;)

Actually, we were on the same page..... this time.

On the same page of a fabulous Dark Tower Variant...buy, buy, buy!!! :devil:

:luhv: me some nested quotes!