• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanksgiving Variant Madness!!! Now $1.50 Each! Recap Page 15

179 posts in this topic

:takeit:

Batman and Robin 16

Batman and Robin 18

Batwoman 1

Dark Avengers 2

Green Lantern 59

Green Lantern 60

Green Lantern 61

Green Lantern 64

Green Lantern 65

at $2 smacks each

^^ at the two smacks...many thanks!!!

Howdy Andy! How's life?

it's good! we had our baby shower this afternoon and my buddy and I just finished painting the baby's room! cannot complain! what about you?

nice books, btw!

Did the baby like the shower...?

:hi: RMA

If you are interested, feel free to join the others on any additional purchases at $2 apiece. Many thanks for the patronage :)

Howdy Andy! How's life?

it's good! we had our baby shower this afternoon and my buddy and I just finished painting the baby's room! cannot complain! what about you?

nice books, btw!

Did the baby like the shower...?

:hi: RMA

If you are interested, feel free to join the others on any additional purchases at $2 apiece. Many thanks for the patronage :)

I'll give it a look. I think you may have done much better than my terrible abortion of a ripoff "deal" I got from Jay Company at SD.

:eyeroll:

Worst deal I've ever made in comics, ever, because I trusted people I've paid THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of dollars to over 12+ years to not screw me.

oops.

Anyhoo...sorry to derail. ;)

Howdy Andy! How's life?

nice books, btw!

That's just great :applause: Expect to see a picture in my PM box after the big day has arrived. Congrats on everything :)

Life is good here...weighing a job offer from a VA Hospital in North Carolina, so a move may be in the works :eek: