• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need 120 volunteers to paypal RMA a penny.

70 posts in this topic

I have not read this thread but, I was wondering how paypal handles a 1 cent transaction? Do they take the whole penny? None? (shrug)

They take everything up to the 30c transaction fee, if it's for "goods and services."

If it's personal, they take nothing.

We'll all Paypal it using personal. That'd be worth just to have them shut down the account for 120 personal transactions in 1 day for $.01.
But, I have a debit card attached to my paypal account. Paypal will charge my account the fee.

I have not read this thread but, I was wondering how paypal handles a 1 cent transaction? Do they take the whole penny? None? (shrug)

They take everything up to the 30c transaction fee, if it's for "goods and services."

It will cost me 31 cents to send you a penny?

It would probably cost 32, because after the 30 cents, they take the 2.9% on top, too.

Which means the other cent would be swallowed.

It would probably cost 32, because after the 30 cents, they take the 2.9% on top, too.

I'll send you a check.

I'll send you a check.
Make it out to "The ALS Foundation For Life"..and include a couple thousand more cents... :wishluck:

Help a brother out.

No, but if I see him in person I'll throw a wooden nickel at him. :)

As long as it is chained to a wheel rim, you should be OK with this tactic :thumbsup:

In before "I spend a gajillion dollars a year on funny books and any online concern would be stupid to casually disregard their fair portion of same"

H8ter.

Masturb8er.

In before "I spend a gajillion dollars a year on funny books and any online concern would be stupid to casually disregard their fair portion of same"

Correction: "I spend a gadjillion dollars a year on the drekkiest funny books that exist and any online concern, etc etc etc..."

That is actually a pretty good note of clarification

We'll all Paypal it using personal. That'd be worth just to have them shut down the account for 120 personal transactions in 1 day for $.01.

Try it, counselor.

Indeed. We can then all rationalize the use of PP personal under the guise of "helping a boardie out" because if that ain't a perfectly justifiable and acceptable use, I don't know what is. (shrug)

I wonder how Chuck of Mile High Comics would have handled this? hm

Oddly, there were 5-6 folks in that other beast of a thread that brought up MHC specifically as a counter point and an example, being that they ship out replacement books on their dime when they fudge up.

And a few people made note of how when you are compared to MHC and you come out on the bottom, you should use that opportunity to overhaul your customer service model...cuz it dad gum been broken.

Try it, counselor.

Indeed. We can then all rationalize the use of PP personal under the guise of "helping a boardie out" because if that ain't a perfectly justifiable and acceptable use, I don't know what is. (shrug)

Threatening to get my Paypal account shut down....something I rely upon for my livelihood...is crossing a major line.

Let's hope he was kidding.

Try it, counselor.

Threatening to get my Paypal account shut down....something I rely upon for my livelihood...is crossing a major line.

Let's hope he was kidding.

+1. It`s one thing to joke and kid around with each other,but to get someone`s Paypal account frozen is crossing the line.