• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need 120 volunteers to paypal RMA a penny.

70 posts in this topic

Help a brother out.

What no love for Lonestar?

Hell, they are so hurting that they can't float $1.50 to ship a comic book and instead did way more than $1.50 in damage to what the folks here think of their service.

In before "I spend a gajillion dollars a year on funny books and any online concern would be stupid to casually disregard their fair portion of same"

Help a brother out.

Hell, they are so hurting that they can't float $1.50 to ship a comic book and instead did way more than $1.50 in damage to what the folks here think of their service.

No love nor hate.

14 page thread for $1.20 (shrug)

Help a brother out.

No love nor hate.

Baby-mama drama. Jerry Springer made a career out of it (and a bazillion dollars).

Help a brother out.

No love nor hate.

Well, to be fair it was a short thread until Conan posted with someone that was the linguistic equivalent of "our policies were brought down from the mount after the Lord imparted them to my boss and placed them on these tablets" and then it took a turn for the weird.

$1.50 to fix? Get thousands in good publicity.

Dig those heels in for that $1.50 when it's their mistake the whole time? You get 14 pages of running in circles while your customer service model gets the test drive it should have been given in private.

Help a brother out.

No love nor hate.

Well, to be fair it was a short thread until Conan posted with someone that was the linguistic equivalent of "our policies were brought down from the mount after the Lord imparted them to my boss and placed them on these tablets" and then it took a turn for the weird.

Dig those heels in for that $1.50 when it's their mistake the whole time? You get 14 pages of running in circles while your customer service model gets the test drive it should have been given in private.

On the flip side, cut your loss at $1.20.

Help a brother out.

No love nor hate.

No worries. Missing principle is in vogue these days.

And lol at "Loss"....

lol

Help a brother out.

No love nor hate.

On the flip side, cut your loss at $1.20.

RMA didn't lose anything more...there's no loss to cut.

The seller on the other hand? That loss is still mounting and probably can't be calculated other than to say "A carp ton MORE than $1.50".

A satisfied customer tells one person about their experience, a dissatisfied customer tells 100 people. It's a simple business model that works. It's a shame some folks in business prefer to learn the hard way.

In before "I spend a gajillion dollars a year on funny books and any online concern would be stupid to casually disregard their fair portion of same"

Correction: "I spend a gadjillion dollars a year on the drekkiest funny books that exist and any online concern, etc etc etc..."

Correction: "I spend a gadjillion dollars a year on the drekkiest funny books that exist and any online concern, etc etc etc..."

Hell, if I had that stuff in my inventory I would pack up the van and drive to your house to let you shop. Then leave what you didn't take at the curb. Win-win-win.