• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need 120 volunteers to paypal RMA a penny.

70 posts in this topic

We'll all Paypal it using personal. That'd be worth just to have them shut down the account for 120 personal transactions in 1 day for $.01.

Try it, counselor.

Indeed. We can then all rationalize the use of PP personal under the guise of "helping a boardie out" because if that ain't a perfectly justifiable and acceptable use, I don't know what is. (shrug)

Threatening to get my Paypal account shut down....something I rely upon for my livelihood...is crossing a major line.

Let's hope he was kidding.

+1. It`s one thing to joke and kid around with each other,but to get someone`s Paypal account frozen is crossing the line.

I can't believe I have to point this out. Of course it was a joke. I have no idea if Paypal would even do that. I'm just guessing it would raise flags at Paypal if an account suddenly got in 120 personal transfers for $.01 each. It would look more like pings from hackers I would imagine.

Lighten up ladies.

We'll all Paypal it using personal. That'd be worth just to have them shut down the account for 120 personal transactions in 1 day for $.01.

Try it, counselor.

Indeed. We can then all rationalize the use of PP personal under the guise of "helping a boardie out" because if that ain't a perfectly justifiable and acceptable use, I don't know what is. (shrug)

Threatening to get my Paypal account shut down....something I rely upon for my livelihood...is crossing a major line.

+1. It`s one thing to joke and kid around with each other,but to get someone`s Paypal account frozen is crossing the line.

I can't believe I have to point this out. Of course it was a joke. I have no idea if Paypal would even do that. I'm just guessing it would raise flags at Paypal if an account suddenly got in 120 personal transfers for $.01 each. It would look more like pings from hackers I would imagine.

Lighten up ladies.

lol

:gossip:

I knew you were joking around.

Try it, counselor.

Lighten up ladies.

lol

I didn't.

After all, Tranny called me a "cancer to the boards" yesterday.

Was that a joke, too...?

Try it, counselor.

Lighten up ladies.

lol

I didn't.

Was that a joke, too...?

He meant the good kind of cancer. ;)

Try it, counselor.

Lighten up ladies.

lol

I didn't.

Was that a joke, too...?

He meant the good kind of cancer. ;)

Ohhhhhh....I see.

Personally, I dunno why THIS thread is still here, but my faux-FDQ thread is gone.

Well.

I kinda do.

I have one comment to make on Lone Star.

Two, actually.

I prefer them to Mile High.

However, that being said....

I went online and ordered four comics and paid for expedited service

3-day shipping.

Books arrived 2 weeks later.

Two, actually.

3-day shipping.

That is expedited...it's a lot quicker then "never".

Two, actually.

3-day shipping.

lmfao you guys have no mercy. :roflmao:

Two, actually.

3-day shipping.

lmfao you guys have no mercy. :roflmao:

hm

I'm going to place an order with them just for a test, proving the well worn adage that any publicity is good publicity.