• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Ruth new Conan covert artist

3 posts in this topic

Greg's been emailing me about this for about a month that he has been tapped to take on Conan cover art beginning at issue 8. Today it was announced officially.

http://www.darkhorse.com/zones/conan/editor.php

You might know him from Freaks of the Heartland. Also, he's working on a commissioned original piece for me. He's kinda slow at completing it, but his paintings are spectacular.

Greg's been emailing me about this for about a month that he has been tapped to take on Conan cover art beginning at issue 8. Today it was announced officially.

http://www.darkhorse.com/zones/conan/editor.php

You might know him from Freaks of the Heartland. Also, he's working on a commissioned original piece for me. He's kinda slow at completing it, but his paintings are spectacular.

Tough to tell from that (partial?) scan on the Dark Horse site what to expect...will reserve judgment until I see a full scan of the first published cover. In any case, I'm confident it will be much better than the absolutely horrid covers Linsner (and Campbell) have been churning out for the series.

Tough to tell from that (partial?) scan on the Dark Horse site what to expect...will reserve judgment until I see a full scan of the first published cover. In any case, I'm confident it will be much better than the absolutely horrid covers Linsner (and Campbell) have been churning out for the series.

I've been disappointed in the covers too. I wish John Buscema had been alive to see this book re-surface. Bet he could've contributed an occasional story & awesome covers!