• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW LIZARD CONCEPT FROM AMAZING SPIDER-MAN

95 posts in this topic

lizard3.jpg

That's pretty lame on the lame scale. I hope it looks better in the actual movie.

PS. Is the Lizard sporting a mangina? That looks like a vulva to me. :eek:

So the serum lets him grow his arm back, but he can't perfect it to let him grow back five fingers?

Yes, and green skin and scales unfortunately. The benefit is that he gets pair of hemipenes, though. Lose some digits, gain some digits.

:makepoint:

So the serum lets him grow his arm back, but he can't perfect it to let him grow back five fingers?

Yes, and green skin and scales unfortunately. The benefit is that he gets pair of hemipenes, though. Lose some digits, gain some digits.

Looks like he lost a digit between his legs, too. :eek:

Since the thread's focus has been almost exclusively on the creature's loins, I'd like to contribute an observation consistent with this interest by noting that long arse, well-curved tail.

Looks like he lost a digit between his legs, too. :eek:

It'll grow back.

Since the thread's focus has been almost exclusively on the creature's loins, I'd like to contribute an observation consistent with this interest by noting that long arse, well-curved tail.

The tail is definitely awesome looking.

The tail is definitely awesome looking.

Maybe it's reticulated. Can't really tell from the pick. It would be cool if it were. Like a gigantic argyle .

Looks like they used Ditko's design of the Lizard.

I like it.

I thought they'd go with a more established actor.

geico-gecko.jpg

Best post of the night BY FAR!!!

Also, I have to agree with the "lame" crowd...I prefer the lab coat and pants look from the cartoon (back when I was younger). Just looks like another Hollywood alien...one that looks a little like the one from Signs...

lizard3.jpg

That's pretty lame on the lame scale. I hope it looks better in the actual movie.

Have you actually ever seen a Lizard with a ?

Have you ever seen one with a vajayjay?

Other than this one?

lizard3.jpg

Other than this one?

This whole convo is giving me a rumbly tummy.

lizard3.jpg

Other than this one?

:roflmao:

lizard3.jpg

Other than this one?

Maybe you're ovulating. hm

lizard3.jpg

Other than this one?

At this point, anything is possible. :tonofbricks:

Maybe you're ovulating. hm