• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 7 : Guess The Grade!

61 posts in this topic

Round 6 will close in about 2 hours. That was a tougher round, as I can see grades all over the place blush.gif

Round 7 will end Saturday 05/15 at 1:00PM EST. Same point system as Round 6.

New Label, OW Pages. We have 4 New players as of Round 6. This Round is a little easier. gossip.gif

Im hoping to have Winners before the end of this Month grin.gif

7a.jpg

7b.jpg

From the last round:

Books will be from 2.0 - 8.5

Same rules?

Or are the grades wide open now? 0.5 - 10?

Also is that smudging near "marvel comics group" on the center spine area on the book or on the slab?

So many questions... so little time... insane.gif

Nikos, is the damage that appears on top of the "Marvel Comics Group" logo on the book, or is it a defect on the slab?

Thanks!

Printer overspray, No Damage

From the last round:

Same rules?

Or are the grades wide open now? 0.5 - 10?

Also is that smudging near "marvel comics group" on the center spine area on the book or on the slab?

So many questions... so little time... insane.gif

Yes

Correct me if I'm wrong:

Points will be

10--- Dead On

7--- +/- .5

5--- +/- 1 Full grade

2--- +/- 1.5

thumbsup2.gif

Nikos, is the damage that appears on top of the "Marvel Comics Group" logo on the book, or is it a defect on the slab?

Thanks!

Nikos,

I don't think he means the overspray. He's talking about the light smudge on the left side of the book where it says "Marvel Comics Group." It's hard to tell from the scan if that's on the book, or the slab.

Jeff

Thanks!

Nikos,

I don't think he means the overspray. He's talking about the light smudge on the left side of the book where it says "Marvel Comics Group." It's hard to tell from the scan if that's on the book, or the slab.

Jeff

Are you talking about the damage right above the word "Worlds", confused.gif if thats what you are reffering to, Yes a very tiny indent.